NeoComm can help you better comprehend and manage your security threats through a variety of professional services, customized to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to create customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more intricate security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to overcome today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally assess threats can expose organisations to a variety of negative events, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a variety of protective security concerns. Our experts have helped on substantial security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by among your trusted associates. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is vital to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad variety of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges usually related to delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really unique technique to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to provide a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to match specific roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important considering that you desire your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Northmead, Baulkham Hills, Old Toongabbie, Constitution Hill, North Parramatta, Westmead, Wentworthville, Toongabbie, North Rocks, Pendle Hill and Winston Hills.