NeoComm can assist you better understand and manage your security threats through a range of expert services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to create customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, combined with the need to quickly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more intricate security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are frequently taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically examine threats can expose organisations to a range of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on substantial security tasks of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on associates. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security threats. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large array of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges normally related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, using the most recent multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery approach is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to match specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important because you want your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Parramatta, Holroyd, Clyde, Rosehill, Granville, Mays Hill, Camellia, Merrylands, North Parramatta, Westmead and Harris Park.